Steel Threaded Rods
Manufactured from 1215 carbon steel, meeting ASME B18.8.2 specifications, the steel threaded rod is a frequently used product in several industrial projects. Due to heat treatment, steel is an exceptionally strong material that can be used in diverse applications, such as those involving high mechanical stress and contact with corrosion.
Threaded rods are metal fasteners with threads cutting along the length of the rod from both ends. Depending on the type of project, the length and material of the rod varies. Common specifications of threaded rods that we offer include:
- Diameter – 1/4 of an inch to 2.5 inches
- Length – 1.25 inches up to 18 feet
- Fit – Class 2A fit.
We offer rods with all major thread forms, including Acme, Metric, Unified, Worms, and knurls.
Here are some of the areas where threaded rods are used:
- During repair work to secure parts together and with most standard size fasteners.
- Plumbing and electrical industry, manufacturing, automotive and construction industry
- Part alignment in different types of machines.
The Suburban Industries Catalog has information on our assortment of steel threaded rods. If you have any special requirements or need help choosing a product, be sure to contact us. Our representatives can take a custom quote to manufacture threaded rods suited to your needs.